Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A Series of Low Carb Recipes


























I haven’t had as much time to cook as I would like these past months. I am looking forward to long summer days and nights. Grilling might be my favorite part of the season. More so than the day when I usually just feel too hot to move, I love to grill in the warm evenings, which feel cool compared to the beating rays of the sun. My goal this summer is to take advantage of the delicious tastes of grilled veggies and fruits in order to cook up some great low carb meals.

But I’m getting a little ahead of myself. Before moving forward, I looked back at the recipes I’ve made that were relatively low in carbs. A few surprised me (like the chicken pot pie with biscuit crust) and almost made me wish for a few more cold days to spend in front of the oven. Almost…

These meals have about 30 grams of carbohydrates per serving our only about 10% of your daily serving of carbs!




Less than 15 grams of carbs, 5% daily serving


No comments:

Post a Comment